Terravey provides project management, change management and risk management services. The driving force behind Terravey is Cindy van der Top, a senior executive with a big four consultancy and international business background.
Cindy has worked across a broad range of industry sectors gaining extensive experience in project management and business change. Building on her grounding in finance and risk management, she advises clients on general business and risk management issues. She combines this with excellent inter-personal and communication skills.
Throughout her career Cindy has worked in different countries (Abu Dhabi, Paris, London, New York, Amsterdam) and has been exposed to many different cultures. She has advised a range of organisations including a multi-national publisher, a hospital, a medium-sized IT company and her family's business.
She studied accountancy in Amsterdam and holds an MBA from Warwick Business School.
Cindy's interpersonal skills and change management experience enable her to engage effectively with senior stakeholders to understand their views, deal with conflict and build support for change. She has a methodical approach to change management addressing the need to build a case for change and create commitment to change. Cindy works with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation, accounting for their differing perspectives and needs.
- Improvement of sales force efficiency by instilling discipline in communications and reporting, mobilising the sales force for action and adding structure and alignment to the sales process
- Identification and realisation of opportunities for operational performance improvement through interactive workshops with employees
- Ensuring a new way of working in the areas of sales, technology, finance and HR for all employees of a newly acquired technology company
All of the above projects have been realised using techniques such as workshops, presentations, one-on-one coaching, communication program, stakeholder alignment, education via training and communication.
Change management experience has been gained in both a national and international context with a number of companies such as:
- RHIMA, the Netherlands
- Triodor, the Netherlands and Turkey
- Al Ain Hospital, United Arab Emirates
- LexisNexis, France